How do I set up a meditation room?
1. Begin with cherished memories
2. Choose a space that suits your personality
3. Declutter and organize
4. Develop a furniture & decorating plan
5. Select an irresistible color palette
6. Choose Furnishings and Accessories
7. Natural light & connection to the outdoors with plants and florals
8. Soothing sound therapy
9. Aromatherapy & tea meditation
Evoke inner peace, with comfortable meditation cushion, prayer beads, and a singing bowl. Incorporating wind chimes and crystals can also help create a calming atmosphere, while affirmation stones can provide an additional reminder of one's purpose.