How do I set up a meditation room?
1. Begin with cherished memories
2. Choose a space that suits your personality
3. Declutter and organize
4. Develop a furniture & decorating plan
5. Select an irresistible color palette
6. Choose Furnishings and Accessories
7. Natural light & connection to the outdoors with plants and florals
8. Soothing sound therapy
9. Aromatherapy & tea meditation
Evoke inner peace, with comfortable meditation cushion, prayer beads, and a singing bowl. Incorporating wind chimes and crystals can also help create a calming atmosphere, while affirmation stones can provide an additional reminder of one's purpose.
Let us help you create a room that will beckon you to practice your daily routine and energize and sustain you for the rest of your day. The Mod Daily's Golden Sunrise Meditation Room will evoke a feeling of a blissful sunrise – the beginning of your day – bathing and warming you with the gentle rays of the sun as it gently appears over the horizon.
Design Your Home Meditation Room to Elevate Your Mind-Body Connection. In this video we share inspiration for you to begin the process of creating a meditation room at home to enhance your mindfulness practices. I have worked for many years as an interior designer and bring this expertise to our blog. I have witnessed indescribable and powerful energy that elevates design clients when a room is in complete harmony with their vision.